We had a claim from the tornadoes that came through TN in March. Our six foot privacy fence was not on the original claim. Can we still claim the fence, it cost us about $7000 to have put in 4 years ago when we first moved here and now with the price of wood, it has got even higher. With a baby due at anytime, covid starting to close everything, being laid off from my job and still not working now. It has been just overwhelming this year to say the least and we never got back around to until now. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

1 REPLY

Hello, @ThaCrossroads. I'm so sorry to read about the tornado affected your property, but glad that we were able to support you through those circumstances. This year has been a tough one, for sure, and we can understand how stressful those events combined must be. Regarding your inquiry, I would recommend connecting with our Claims team at 800-531-8722 or by filing a new electronic one on USAA.com/Claims in the Claims Communication Center so they may look into this and further support you from there. Please, let us know if you have any questions. ~ Steven