Highlighted
Contributor

I'm writing to commend your staff and vendors for a job well done on the recent claim to re-roof our house.  From the initial report of the roof leak with Irelin to follow-up from Casey and Lauren, everyone at USAA was friendly, professional and helpful.
I requested the name of a reputable roofing company and was referred to Ryan at Don Bybee Construction, Inc. (Richland Hills, TX).  Mr. Nelson was incredibly easy to work with, friendly and committed to delivering excellent service.  He, every member of his staff, and his subcontractors did an outstanding job.  After the work was approved by USAA and our homeowners' association, I was amazed at how quickly Don Bybee Construction completed the job.  The work was also done neatly, without a shred of debris left in our home or yard.
Irelin, Ms H*** and Ms C*** are excellent ambassadors for USAA, and Don Bybee Construction needs to be at the top of your referral list.  I'm happy to be a member of USAA, and grateful for a job well done.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Hello @Texas Mom 1, thank you for the kind words! I'm glad to hear the whole process was smooth from start to finish and the job was done well. I will forward this to our team so they can receive your recognition. Thank you for taking the time to share this experience with us! Our members are truly the best. -Lori