I live in Missouri. Does my homeowners policy cover sinkhole damage to my home?


@no more big gov, Thanks for reaching out! If you have experienced a loss, please give us a call at 800-531-USAA (8722) or select Claims>Report a Claim on usaa.com. We are happy to review your current contract with you or provide a copy on usaa.com otherwise. To reach a representative, please call us at the number above or by selecting Help on usaa.com. We look forward to speaking with you! ~Danielle