Highlighted

Hello all,

Can anyone give some tips to a person trying to avoid foreclosure and selling a house that I will not be able to sell for what I owe? The only option I have is a short sale. The house needs a lot of finishing touches inside and out, e.g. new floor, half remodeled kitchen, yard renovation, which will cost an approximate $20,000-$25,000. Another reason I am left with a short sale. If I had the money I could renovate and sale but this is not an option being the only one in the house and other bills/debts aquired after a divorce. If there is any companies or realtors that USAA prefers or recomends would help too. 

Thanks in advance,

JP

1 REPLY

Highlighted

NavySnipeJP,

Thank you for reaching out to our members in the Community. We would love the opportunity to see if we can help with our USAA Real Estate Rewards Network through referral of a local agent. Please contact us at 210-531-USAA (8722).

You may also want to check with your mortgage lender on process for a short sale to see what it will require on your part.

If any of our members have any suggestions for NavySnipeJP please don't hesitate to respond.

Thank you for your service and dedication to our country. -Gus