Highlighted

I was on track of a loan.  The first person I talked to at USAA was polite, returned calls, and actually answered his phone.  Unfortunately, he typoed my income.

When my file was forwarded to the Loan Processor, my experience was not the same.  No return calls, no return emails, did not follow through with what she said she was going to do.  By the time she found the error, my debt to income ratio was too high.  Did she care that proceeds from the sale of our current home would pay off most of that debt - NO SHE DID NOT.  And from Friday until Wednesday she would not return a call, answer an email - but what I did get on Wed was a denial of my loan.

So if you are dealin with Theresa Curry, Real Estate Processor, or Brenda Wieck, Manager /// my condolences to you.

I have retruned to Veteran's United where they care that debt will be paid and they return phone calls and emails and work great with their clients. 

Save yourself some strees, preserve your health - an use Veteran's United - they care about the people that come to them for service.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

PapaTeh - Thanks for posting on our Member Community site and I appreciate the opportunity to have your situation reviewed. I'm engaging my colleague in the bank to reach out to you. We appreciate your time and thank you in advance for allowing us to look into this matter. Thank you - Tricia