My husband and I are renting an apartment while he is in law school. This summer we are temporarily moving to another state for his summer internship. We will be renting another apartment in the new city, so we will be renting two places at once. I know, not ideal but when you love where you live, you don't let it go! My question is, do I need a seperate renter's insurance policy for the new apartment or are we covered under the current one? HELP!!



You have a lot on your plate renting two places! But I agree with you and wouldn't want to let the place I love go! I encourage you to contact a member representative using the CONTACT US button on or by calling 1-800-531-8722. They will be able to give you the best advice for your specific situation and make sure you are covered at both places!


Best of luck to you and your husband with the temporary move and his summer internship!