Highlighted
Contributor

On the 10th of Sep 2014, I vented about how after many decades with USAA I was dissatisfied with their service. On the same day, my faith in USAA was restored when they assigned us a new mortgage processor (Brandy Morales). Her professionalism and her ability to communicate on a daily basis was the type of service I had always received and quite honestly expected from the USAA I had known for 40 years. I would gladly continue my relationship with USAA now and in the future. I would also highly recommend their multitude of services to all those to have accepted membership.  USAA has done well by me for most of my life and regretfully this was just a slight hiccup which was quickly remedied. Thanks, USAA for all you have done and continue to do for our past, present and future servicemen and women.   

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

ahab77,

This is music to my ears! I am so very glad that Brandy could assist you and that you are happy with the service she has provided. Thank you so much for taking the time to give an update on your situation. Please do not hesitate to let us know if you need anything else!

Highlighted
I agree, Brandy has been extremely informative and patient with my wife and i