REAL ESTATE AGENT/ USAA MOVERSADVANTAGE PROGRAM

Highlighted
Contributor

I have been a proud member of USAA for a number of years using their Auto Insurance and when the time came for my husband and I to look for, and purchase our very first home, we knew exactly where to come. I have had the pleasure of working with Daniel H. Rodman our realtor and Peggy Johnson with the USAA MoversAdvantage Program. Daniel Rodman was recommended to me through a friend and USAA member back in March of 2014. I contacted Mr. Rodman and found that he was extremely knowledgeable and thorough with the home buying process which guided me to where I am today with my husband a HOMEOWNER!! Mr. Rodman was there for us morning, noon and evenings including the weekends while providing us with the necessary tools and information that led us to our home. Not only was Mr. Rodman our Realtor, but he also became a friend, and I hope that so many other people get to have the outstanding experience we did with buying our first home. Through Mr. Rodman I came into contact with Peggy Johnson with the MoversAdvantage Program, Peggy was amazing and continually contacted me to follow up on the progress we were making as we got closer to our Closing Date. On June 18, 2014 we closed on our beautiful new home and the wonderful person that walked us to our car with our new keys in hand was Daniel Rodman congratulating us and wishing us well. Thank you Dan and Peggy for everything!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

FC,

Thank you so much for sharing your home buying experience. We are so thrilled to hear of your satisfaction with Movers Advantage! Please let us know if there is anything else we can do for you!