I want to sell my home to my daughter without using a realtor. She plans to use her VA. I researched and found that all one is required is a real estate lawyer to use a quick claim deed, VA conduct a home assessment and financing.


Lake Ridge Estates,


There are factors which are used for a VA Mortgage loan.  We offer common VA loan questions on usaa.com.  Please fee free to contact our loan officers at 1210-531-USAA (8722) to get started with an mortgage application.