Highlighted

So in true USAA fashion they have yet again disappointed me. I was contacted about my previous post from someone that stated to me that they would be in contact with me a week ago so they could try to understand what had happeded. I am sure by now you figured out that I have yet to recieve a call from this person. I will disclose this persons name at the end of this post but like my last post it will be edited for USAAs purposes cause they dont want you to know who the people are that are going to screw you. If anyone needs information on the Loan officers numbers please leave me a message with a way to get in contact with you so I can send you there names and Loan officer numbers. So here is the persons name that was supposed to contact me about my last post. I am copying and pasting last message from said agent. When I went to paste the last message from said person they blocked there Loan numbers again like I said if you need these numbers please leave a way to contact you and I will def reach out 

USAA January 18 / 05:15 PM

Dear Mr. Pssed of member

Thank you for the response. I will be in touch with you next week.

Thank you,
Ross Eichbauer
Loan Originator Identifier #[removed sensitive data]
Loan Origination Company Identifier #[removed sensitive data]
USAA Federal Saving Bank
USAA means United Services Automobile Association and its affiliates.

1 REPLY

I am so sorry to hear that you have not been contacted, sir. I am sure research is being conducted on your file and I will forward accordingly so contact can be made with you asap. Thank you for your patience.