I need a bank statement to use as a form of proof of address/residency. Is there a way to print a statement that has my address on it online? Where? How? I need this by mid day tomorrow. Thanks.

7 REPLIES

I can see my checking account statements with my address.  When you are in your checking account online go to My Account Tools> Documents and Forms > View Documents and you can print the pdf file from there.  

I hope it works for you too. 

Exactly what I would of posted. Right on Point!

Thank you 727!

What if you changed your address. Is there a way that you can get a new statement without waiting to next month on the 1st when the new statements go out?

Romeo1990;

Yes (provided you have updated your Profile).

1. You can try to contact USAA via their Twitter Response Form

OR;

2. You can call 1-800-531-USAA (8722) and speak to one of USAA's Member Service Representatives whom will be happy to assist you. They could place a "document" in your Document Center (see My Account Tools > View Documents).

I hope I have helped in some small way.

hithere, great question. Your new document should have the updated address. However, if it does not please let us know so we can assist. - Janay

Hi,

I'm experiencing a similar problem as above - I'm applying for something and I need a document with my new (just PCSed) address. I have updated it online, and as best as I can tell I generally get a new document on the 5th - can I verify that this document will have the new address on it?

Thank you!