Not Impressed with Loan Officers! Glad I looked Elsewhere!

Highlighted
We have been members for a very long time, over 40 years! Have always had good experience until we decided to take out a small loan on a house we own. As a couple that has great credit and proud of it, we were shocked at the poor experience when it came to taking out a loan. The person doing the work got quite personal when investigating our qualification for the loan. I guess I really resent being asked if I am going to divorce my husband of nearly 40 years when applying for a loan. We were asked questions beyond the normal bank loan questionnaire. The bank we went with was much easier to deal with, not offense to us and gave us a better rate. My husband was disappointed we were not treated better since we have been excellent members through the years. Not a fan of USAA loan department at all. It is something that has stuck with us! I am sure we would of gotten the loan but the process with the very questions was something we will not forget. Easier to go elsewhere with our excellent credit rating.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

News to me,

We truly value your 40 years of membership and this is not the experience we would like you to have. While I cannot change what has already happened, we would like a second chance to see if there is anything we can do to help you and your family. If you would like, you can complete this form. We look forward to hearing from you.