Highlighted
Contributor

I feel the need to share a little bit about the horrible experiance my wife and I just had purchasing a new home with USAA mortgage services. We faced many obstacles from start to finish and our closing experience was just unbeleivable. Due to the many mistakes of our mortgage loan processor, we missed our closing date and when we did finally get to close our settlement funds were "wired" to the wrong account. We are preparing a letter to CEO Stuart Parker to inform him of the things his employees are doing that make doing business with USAA financial service so problematic that we are looking for another financial institution to serve our financial needs. We have absolutely no confidence or trust in USAA to handle our money and financial needs.

6 REPLIES

Highlighted
I would not trust USAA for a loan ever again. I was really in a bind and got a horrible rate on an auto loan plus Usaa refused to honor their own car buying service. There are way better lenders like credit unions with better rates and service!
Highlighted

afbtb,

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. This is certainly not the type of service we expect for our members. Your comments have been shared with a colleague who will research your experience and reach out to discuss further. We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. -Gus

Highlighted

This is my current situation. I have come to USAA first for the last 10 years for auto loans, recreational loans, credit cards, auto, renters insurance and now our home loan. It's a nightmare that shouldn't be happening and "we" to are not only writing the CEO, but taking it in every direction that will maximze a more positive outcome. Lots of changes need made... Cutting the Rope... Bye Felicia...

Highlighted

For the Future - I understand the seriousness of the situation. Please know that it is never our intent for you to have an experience like this. I will engage a team to review and contact you. I appreciate you taking the time to share our experience today. - Tricia

Highlighted

I hope that we are not in the same boat. I have found many mistakes on our first "Loan Disclosure" sent from our mortgage loan processor that are keeping me awake at night. All I get is that "Processing Department will adjust". If thhat's the standard answer, why not just send me an original "Loan Disclosure" straing from that department?

Either a) I', waiting my time or b) I'm anout to have a heart attack. Get your ducks in a row. This feels like the regular car salemans pitch just to get you in the door. I'm getting old. I dont have time for this back and forth game.

Jerry

Highlighted

Jerry,

I'm sorry to hear you feel this way about your mortgage loan in process. It is never our intent to add stress to our members during a mortgage process. As I understand the importance of this matter, I have shared your comments with a colleague in the mortgage area for review. They will reach out to address and discuss your concerns further. I hope we can get this process back on track and restore your confidence in USAA. -Gus