Highlighted
Contributor
I will have to admit, I was pretty nervous about usaa after I applied for my home mortgage at the beginning of summer, and stumbled across all the negative comments concerning the banking process. Today was my closing and I will have to give them 5 stars. When I first applied they told me 50 days is about what they were taking to get loans closed. Being from Michigan I expected to wait at least that. When I submitted my purchase agreement my mortgage processor sounded like my agreed closing date with home owners would be really tight on being able to get it done. Well today was closing and I can not post one negative thing to say. 40 days from the time I submitted purchase agreement to close. Everything was done on time, and even my realtor was pleased with usaa. Couldn't be happier. If you get Margaret P. as a loan processor you will be in good hands. Thanks USAA

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Dear moparman,

YAY! That is awesome news, congratulations on the closing of your new home!

We value all of our members feedback and truly thank you for coming to the community to post your experience with us. I will surely share this awesome comment with our mortgage department.

Have a great rest of the summer. :-)