Hi, I have been told that usaa will assist with costs incurred when damages are done to homes in military housing. Like damaged carpets etc! Is this true if we have renters insurance through you?


JMF3269, thanks for your question. Coverage for damage done to military housing would depend on the cause of loss. If you need to file a claim you can reach our office at #800-531-8722 or you can file a new claim on our website.  -Paula