Highlighted

In March I enrolled in the MoversAdvantage program and was referred a relator. We found a home and I closed on it in June. USAA MoverAdvantage advertised as well stated in an message to me that I could receive up the $2,500 rebate 30 days after closing on the home. After I closed on the home, I submitted the documents as requested to USAA and received no response. I inquired again about the rebate and was told that they did not know anything about it and for me to contact the HomeAdvantage Coordinator. My HomeAdvantage account was closed by USAA and I was told that I would not be able to receive the rebate because it was in Legal due to some issue between the realtor and homebuilder. This has nothing to do with me and my rebate. USAA honor your advertisement and stop screwing over your members. 

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

Ozzie2,

Yikes, sounds like a stressful time! I am looking into this for you, I will post back here when I have more information for you. Thank you for your membership, and for posting in the community.

Highlighted

*Update*

I have escalated this over to someone in our banking department. Someone should be reaching out to you shortly. Thanks!