Highlighted
Contributor
I'm using usaa as my lender on my 2nd VA, I've been as active as I could be to send documents in short notice when needed. It's been a long stretch to deal with my processor who's been in training for an entire week in the beginning of my escrow span. I had a few headache from switching to his alternative processor and going back to my primary. My process has not been smooth as i would have wanted but I'm dealing with it. From having delays on the termite report for a week and then several delays on my insurance information that my processor changed several times (closing dates), you would think one change would be enough but to do several times is crazy enough to delay for 2weeks. I'm currently passed my 45day mark to close due to my lender not processing paper work on time in a timely manner. The seller has already req 100.00 a day perdiem for exceeding my closing date which already has been frustrating enough. My docs were received by escrow yesterday to sign (oct5th) i took time off to do this and also wire the money. Now on the 6th escrow has advised me that my lender sent a partial package to sign and is await for my lender to approve my HUD to send the remaining documents to sign is frustrating. Now i have to wait for my lender to finish this process and commute 80miles to sign the rest of the documents that weren't sent in the beginning and get off from work and miss more time and along me paying perdiem charges is quite unfair knowing the process was not my fault. What can I do to file a formal complaint or see if the lender to pay the PERDIEM for exceeding there closing date....