Highlighted
Contributor

My home mortgage information missing for months. when I log in to usaa.com I have ALL of the accounts in my USAA account shown except my home mortgage.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi Gala66. I am sorry to hear that you can no longer see your mortgage information on USAA.com. We will need to connect you to website support so they can trouble shoot. When you have a moment, please contact us at 800-531-8722 and follow the necessary prompts. Thank you. ~MO

Highlighted

This is Bob Korndorffer - your USAA customer. I have not requested any information about my "mortgage"account. This seems to be an illegal request for information about my account or accounts. Will you please deal with this as appopriate. The illegal inquirer does not need to know this, but I have no mortgage.

Highlighted

This is LT. Korndorffer again. How did this person you addressed as "Gala66"present themselves so as to seem to make you feel they were elegible to inquire about my personal information? I would be very interested in knowing what company or individual was making such an inquiry (probably illegally.) This gravely concerns me. I look forward to your prompt response. Thank you.

Highlighted

@Korndorb, thank you for taking the time to contact us regarding Gala66. The thread you are posting on was started by Gala66 and they are not inquiring about your personal information. Gala66 posted a concern regarding access to their own accounts. If you have any additional concerns please let us know. Thank you. - Rhonda