Highlighted

WOW! I just got off the phone from my deposition with USAA Mortgage, couldn't believe it then found this. Guy treated me terribly and all I wanted to know is what the rates were! I had problems with under writing last time but figured it was a one time event. Now my second go and same thing. So I call to complain to USAA and guess what? They transfer me to HIM to take the complaint LOL! 

Highlighted

@ wrote:
I have read several comments about people having issues with USAA's mortgage process. I am having the same issues. I have sent in all of my required documents, just to get an email from my processor that I needed to send in documetns that I have already sent her. She didn't order my tax returns, which is why I signed the IRS form in the first place (if I had them then I wouldn't have returned that form!). Then my file came back from underwriting needing the same documents that I have already sent her TWICE! I am just worried I am going to miss my closing date. Oh and not to mention I can NEVER get her on the phone and now she is on leave and her co-worker is handling my file. I have called and emailed him as well and have yet to receive a response. My question is....HOW DID YOU GET SOMEONE TO PROVIDE ASSISTANCE? and be reassured that your stuff is going to make it on time to closing?

Guess what, I HAD THE EXACT SAME PROBLEM, EXACT. I mena down to the detail about "on leave". Coincidence?