Mortgage Loan Nightmare & Way To Cover Those Tracks

Highlighted
Regular Contributor

USAA,

So disappointed with how this will end. Thank You, Looks like we will be taking you to court!  You thought you covered your tracks, but failed... I am days from leaving the country and because of that, it makes it way to complicated to just change my entire banking that includes my bill pay set up, my auto payments, insurance payments... But in time, not only will i be changing over every single service I have now. For the furture and Too the Future. Cheers....

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
I just did the same thing! What a relief after over fifty years of allowing them to collect premiums and offering no real coverage
Highlighted

If your mortgage application was denied, and you suspect that you were the victim of discrimination, you need to take immediate action. The Equal Credit Opportunity Act (ECOA) and the Fair Housing Act (FHA) protect you against discrimination when you apply for a mortgage to purchase, refinance, or make home improvements. Here?s a quick break down of what you need to know:

Your Rights Under ECOA
The ECOA prohibits discrimination in any aspect of a credit transaction based on: Consider suing the lender in federal district court. If you win, you can recover your actual damages and be awarded punitive damages if the court finds that the lender's conduct was willful. You also may recover reasonable lawyers' fees and court costs. You also might consider joining with others to file a class action suit.