Highlighted
Prestigious Contributor

I'm seeing a lot of bad reviews on USAA's Mortgage Dept. I'm having issues too, my Processor is not replying my messages, phone calls or emails. What should i do?

Tom

8 REPLIES

Highlighted

Tom,

Thank you for posting here in the community. I have escalated your concerns to the mortgage department and someone should be in contact with you shortly. Please keep us updated and let me know if there is anything else I can do for you. Thank you.

Highlighted

I am retired and have been with USAA for over 40 years and this current mortagage process my wife and I are going through is the worst of all our experiences with USAA. We have had two previous mortgage procesors for other offers that we tendered and they were fantastic. Now it seems we can not get a reply to an email or even a call back. We have USAA auto policies, their investments and their life insurance and all have been excellent. We chose to go with USAA because of their service quality rather than go with a local mortgage company. This frustration is only getting worse. I am not sure I can recommend USAA to any of my veteran friends anymore.

Highlighted

I really doubt if USAA mortgage is vet friendly after I got response from them even from resolution team. 

Highlighted

My issue was resolved with USAA. They should  respond to your post. They responded to mine and i received a phone call today from them to follow up on my loan process.

Highlighted

An update from ahab77 can be found here. (Faith renewed and HAPPY!)

Highlighted

I did get a call from Alodie XXXXX with USAA. She was very polite and helped resolve my issue. The Community here helped resolve my issue. My Mortgage loan is on track, i don't think it was ever off track, i just never heard back from my Processor. They did call me as well today and gave me a update on my loan status and what was needed from me. All is well with me in my issue and i thank USAA for following up on my concerns.

Thanks again,

Tom

Highlighted

thomasrd,

Thank you for keeping us updated. I am thrilled to hear someone reached out to you and that everything is on track! :) Do not hesitate to let us know if there is anything else we can help you with!

Highlighted

We have the same problem.