Highlighted
Claims nightmare
Contributor
Posting here because people in the forums seem to actually get their issues worked and looked as calling and trying to speak to managers does not garner a response.

My homeowners claim was denied referencing a document that was not available to me and is marked "usaa confidential." How can you deny a claim for documents you did not provide me? Seems illegal and unethical to me. And then I request a copy of it, and when I read it, my claim should be covered. However, now my messages and attempts to call all go ignored. I cannot talk to anyone about why my claim is denied.

I miss the USAA of old when it was a good company that cared about and supported its members.

Would not recommend USAA to anyone. And if you have a policy with this company, i would suggest canceling it and finding a new company before you have to make a claim.

2 REPLIES

@claims nightmare Oh no this is not what we like to hear. I have escalated your concerns to a subject matter expert to review. They will be contacting you in the next 1 to 2 business days.

Have you gotten a reply? I posted here for the same reason and do not have high expectations.