Highlighted
Contributor
I have jumped over obstacles and resent papers to my mortgage processor. I have paid for termite report, appraisal and $1000.00 good faith money. We have already had to move our dates once. Oh and $350.00 to USAA. When we were pre approved quickly. Now I can't seem to get a straight answer from them if I will getmy loan. Pre approved means nothing. My wife is driving two hours each way to her job which is only seven minutes from the house we were pre approved for. All our furniture is packed except a chair and a bed. Everything is in a pod in the front yard. We close in15 days and we are afraid we may have made a wrong choice using them for this because it's so difficult getting information. We love USAA. I am very concerned. This is our dream house. Where's the customer service.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
Unfortunately, I am in the same predicament. Easy preapproval but then you can't even get a call back or an answer. I feel like I have been left hanging by USAA
Highlighted

unhappymax,

I am so sorry to hear about your experience thus far with your mortgage processor. I have escalated your situation and someone from the mortgage department should be in contact with your shortly. Please keep us updated on the progress of your loan approval. Thank you for posting in the community.