I recently received a letter from USAA saying that my homeowners insurance policy will end May of 2021 due to the fact that I have too many claims with them. I have been with USAA for over 20yrs and live in Oklahoma since 2016. All my claims has been reasonable and no fault of mines. Every year we get hail storms, strong winds, tornados, fires, and thunderstorms. USAA is saying because of my history of claims that happen due to my neighbor, and force of God, it is my fault. In Oklahoma its my fault that hail damaged my roof. Its my fault that hurricane winds blew down my fence, its my fault a fire that was started by my neighbor burnt my whole yard, and its my fault the hot water heater pipes burst twice and they were done by the company they sent out. Now that I am a retired disabled vet and know they are the best rate for me, I feel disappointed because they are not willing to renew my contract.  Retired sergeant first class Johnson ... 20yrs served

1 REPLY

@new orleans, I can definitely understand your concern and disappointment with the nonrenewal. I am reaching out to that area for further review and they will be in contact with you to address your concerns. Thank you. -Cynthia