How to become a USAA Movers Advantage Realtor?

MDaniels1974
Contributor

Hello! I am a Realtor with Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices PenFed Realty in Clarksville, TN and a long time USAA member. What is involved in becoming a Realtor for your relocation service?

Thank you!

Melissa Daniels

10 REPLIES

Hi Melissa,

Thank you for your question! Here is what an expert form MoversAdvantage had to say:

We deliver MoversAdvantage® through Cartus which manages the broker network. They do not partner with individual agents but with broker firms. Firms are selected based on their market position, dedicated relocation department, past performance and ability to meet USAA service standards. Not all agents within these firms are qualified to work with USAA members. Agents are required to meet certain eligibility criteria and attend two annual training sessions focused on USAA’s culture. If you are interested in more information about becoming a network broker, please email Cartus at  brokers@cartus.com to request an application for consideration.

I hope this answers your question! Thank you for posting.

Is USAA dropping Cartus for relocation services?

Thanks,

Mike

Hi Boats73,

No, USAA is not dropping Cartus for relocation services. Thank you for reaching out in Community!

i would like to become a USAA REALTOR MEMBER

SO I NEED MORE INFO, WHAT DO I NEED TO DO

THESE ANSWERS DONT GET ME ANY WHERE, HELP PLEASE

I AM A REALTOR, CAN I PLEASE GET SOME HELP

@leech55, thank you for your interest in becoming a realtor with USAA. I will confirm the steps you need to take and will follow up with you as soon as possible to provide further direction. Thank you. - Rhonda

Can someone become a realtor with USAA if they are not a member?