Contributor
I began the process almost a month ago with an appraisal ordered on 16 Sept here it is 9 May and I still don't have an appraisal. I know that Texas gives 10 business days so my appraisal should have been disclosed weeks ago. One would think my processor would be aware of the timeline and ensure compliance or request the VA assign an appraiser who can meet the time requirements. Like several others a call to my processor always is delivered straight to voice mail and it took two calls to the department head to begin receiving interaction. I would never recommend using USAA for a home loan nor will I ever use them in the future, completely unsatisfactory work from an institution that does so many other things well.

2 REPLIES

Highlighted
A VA loan through USAA is a nightmare. I speak from experience. Reconsider using USAA for your VA loan!
Highlighted

frustrated!!,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I regret your mortgage loan experience has been less than exceptional. I have reached out to a Subject Matter Expert to contact you and discuss this further.