Highlighted
Contributor
I'll be buying my first home this year and was wondering if USAA's homeowners Insurance has any dog breed restrictions? I have 2 dogs, one is a Staffordshire Bull Terrier (pitbull) and the other is a Shar Pei Hound Mix.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Tater0421,

Congratulations on gearing up for your first home purchase! You have a great question and I'm happy to help. We do not have dog breed restrictions. When you're ready, please let us know so we may provide your a homeowners quote. In addition, USAA may assist with your mortgage needs. Thank you for your membership and please don't hesitate to reach out with any additional questions. We are always happy to help. -Paula

Highlighted
I m changing my home insurance ro liberty mutual they have better deals for us military personnel and retired and they would increase yur insurance payments . Be aware do research
Highlighted

Good afternoon, None110. I understand your concerns about your homeowners policy and would like the opportunity to assist. Are you available for a phone call to review your homeowners policy? -Vanessa