Does USAA handle Home Owners Insurance ? I new here

Most Helpful

Hi Shepherd, we do have homeowners insurance, welcome to USAA, we're happy you've chosen to become a part of our family. You can quote online at USAA.com>Products>Insurance>Get a Free Quote. We can help with a quote over chat, Contact Us>Ask USAA. We can also quote with you over the phone at 800-531-8722.~Shawna

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES

Hi Shepherd, we do have homeowners insurance, welcome to USAA, we're happy you've chosen to become a part of our family. You can quote online at USAA.com>Products>Insurance>Get a Free Quote. We can help with a quote over chat, Contact Us>Ask USAA. We can also quote with you over the phone at 800-531-8722.~Shawna

View solution in original post

Thank you so much for replying !!! I will call on Monday ! Have a safe and awesome weekend !! Thanks again

You are most welcome, Shepherd215. We look forward to speaking with you on Monday! Have a wonderful weekend and holiday season. ~Shawna

Good question.  I have been with USAA since 1971 and have had USAA insure all my homes except for my present home - because of this, I am highly disappointed with USAA having my back and lack of loyalty to members.  USAA states that my area in Lutz, FL has sinkhole potential yet, several other respected insurance companies will insure my home.  So I question USAA's loyalty to their members like myself who have over 45 years of membership.  Shame on USAA.

@Sky High1, we are grateful for your 49 years of membership and your feedback is very important to us. I am sharing your message and concerns, on not being able to get an insurance quote on your home, with an expert from this area for review. ~ Joseph