Frustrated with lack of communication

Highlighted
Contributor

I'm in the process of buying a home and have been pre-qualified for a mortgage, but yet the mortgage advisor that I have been assigned does not respond to my emails or phone calls. Even the title company that works closely with USAA cannot get any response from her. Not exactly the type of service that I expected from this company. This makes me wonder what kind of service I can expect from the other branches of the company.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

bigdaddybiker;

1. I know how important that you stay in communicaton with your Mortgage Processor during the Mortgage Process.

• LOOK: Click here for a guide on the USAA Mortgage Process and determine the "status" of your loan.

• IMPORTANT: If your current Mortgage Processor is not acceptable YOU CAN ASK to be assigned another one.

2. That said, you CAN contact USAA via the following methods:

• You could click here to Start an Email Conversation With USAA.

OR;

• You can try to contact USAA via their Twitter Response Form (please include your member number)

OR;

• You could send an E-Mail Message to socialmedia@usaa.com, with all the details of your situation (be sure to include your member number).

OR;

• You can call 1-800-531-USAA (8722) and speak to one of USAA's Mortgage Service Representatives whom will be happy to assist you. They are open Monday to Friday, 7:30 a.m. –to 7 p.m.

Phone Menu Tip: At the main menu say: "Mortgage Loan Status".

Hope I have helped.

Funny, this sums up the same experience I am having.

bigdaddybiker, 

I can appreciate the above post about all the forms of communication were listed above. I have done all of that, emailed from both my work email, home email, posted them int he "TO DO" section, and sent them via message to our processor - and guess what - NO RESPONSE.

Highlighted

Dontlike and bigdaddybiker,

If you both could please email us at socialmedia@usaa.com and include your member number, the best number to reach you and make the subject line "mortgage assistance" we will get someone in touch with you. I am so sorry you both are not receiving the attention and information you need. As a fellow recent home buyer, I know how frustrating this can be. We hope to hear from you both soon.