Can you please list all what buyers is "not allowed" to pay? Also can you answer these questions:
1) Seller's agent has asked about the out of pocket cost for the Seller. Per the VA loan I think it will be about $1,100.
2) What is USAA charging for: loan application fee, truth-in-lending fee, doc preparation fees, postage and mailing , escrow fees I estimate @ $550, Notary fee $50.
3) Veteran have found a place to want to buy and live in the home but the seller have a current tentant and the lease is up in 7 to 8 months.
Don't care to research and don't care to call the VA office that's why I come to you to ask. Thank you further in this matter.
I am not a USAA Advisor, nor a USAA Employee. I am just a Member like you.
The purchase of a new home has a lot of "financial variables" and each mortgage is "different" so as such I can not answer a lot of "specific questions" relative to your current loan application.
That said, here is what I have for you:
Hope I have helped you.
With all due respect WEBSITE GURU if you can't address my specific questions then let the so called employed real gurus answer it. But thanks for trying and you have a wonderful Memorial day.
1. As I stated before, the purchase of a new home has a lot of "financial variables" and each mortgage is "different" so as such NO ONE on this Forum can answer a lot of "specific questions" relative to your current loan application.
2. By clicking on the links I provided in my post above you can get "answers" to some of your questions.
ALSO, I provide other useful information, not directly related to your questions but related to a VA Loan, like that concerning your VA Certificate of Eligibility (COE) which I strongly suggest you read (see Link #6 in my post above). You should also read the other links if desired.
Hope your questions are now answered.
Thank you for posting. Your questions can be answered quickly and efficiently by one of our member service representatives who can be reached at 1-800-531-8722. They will be able to get personal details from you that we would not want you to post online! Or, you could send your questions via this form. I am sorry I can’t help you further!