Highlighted
Contributor

I am approaching 30 years of membership and have seen a downturn in service over the last 2 years.  My first incident was with a fender bender when someone backed into my car.  I had an argumentative and opinionated(sic) service agent whom I had to complain over their head to get proper service.   The second involved extending an equity line of credit extension where the service agent made it impossible to get my LOC extended by insisting on a copy of a paid tax bill for the following year, ie... not due yet.  To make a long story short and to minimize aggravation, I cancelled the application and the service agent made sure to screw me over, one more time, by putting down that I was denied credit.  I guess now that I'm retired, have my mortgage almost paid off and are now at the stage of my life that I will not be getting very many new services at USAA; I no longer count as a valued member.  Service members need to realize you can't put all your eggs in one basket and that is certainly the case with USAA, now.  

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Hi trulue,

I am disheartened to hear about the issues you have been having with your products. I have escalated over your comments and concerns above and will have someone reach out to you shortly. In the meantime, if there is anything else we can do - please let us know. Thank you for posting in the community.

Highlighted

Is there any estimate on when USAA will offer a HELOC product?

Highlighted

Dear HinghamHouse,

Unfortunately, I do not yet have an estimate as to when the HELOC products will become available. We appreciate the patience of our members throughout this process, I know it has been a very frustrating situation. As soon as we have an update, we will be sure to post in the community. Thanks!