Highlighted
Contributor

My entire refinance process has been the absolute worst!  I had a loan processor advise me not to pay a month of my mortgage because it would be rolled into my new loan AND SHE COULDN'T HAVE BEEN MORE WRONG. 

Ever since she advised me to do that, my refinance has been a mess!  I haven't been able to speak to with my loan processor in weeks, and I now have TWO OPEN MORTGAGES.

I would have never guessed USAA would not only mismanage the process, but do absolutely nothing to reconcile.  While USAA figures out what they've done wrong in this process, my first mortgage has gone into collections and my second mortgage is due in two weeks, all while they continue to charge interest on the missing amount (THAT NATIONSTAR WON'T ALLOW ME TO PAY UNTIL USAA FIGURES IT OUT). 

My hands are completely tied while USAA shows me just how much they value their members.

Used to love USAA but I will never recommend them to anyone again.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

SharkeyD,

We regret to hear of your experience with your refinance. This is not the type of service we want for our members. Your comments have been shared with a colleague in the mortgage area for review and response. We appreciate the opportunity to address your concerns. Thank you. -Gus