Hello, my family and I have lived in GA for about a year now. I am a guardsman with the US Air Force and work at Robins AFB. I’ve been in the guard for about 9 years now. I do have a certificate of eligibility but don’t meet the credit score requirements to qualify for a VA loan. I’ve contacted multiple Lenders to seek help or options but all I got was false hope and misleading information. I’ve paid out so much money with a credit repair agency (Ovation Credit) which helped raise my scores a little but that was it. So I canceled and stop wasting my money. Since I bank with USAA, does this institution offer advise on credit repair or options needed to obtain a mortgage?Thank you

TSgt Felix Cruz

1 REPLY

Hello TSgt Felix Cruz.  USAA does not have a specific department that can assist with credit counseling or credit advice since we are not licensed credit advisors.  However, please contact one of our licensed Loan Officers at 800-531-8722 so they can review your situation and see how we can assist you with financing a VA home loan.  Happy holidays to you and your family!