My wife and her sister and brother inherited a house. They are tenants in common on the property. They plan on keeping the house as it is recreational property located on Hoods Canal, Washington. They wish to insure the house. I don't believe her sister or brother are members of USAA, but my wife is. Can we insure it through USAA? If we can I would like to get a quote.

  Thank You, Rick Swanson


Hi Skierric,

Thank you for commenting! This question can be answered by one of our member service representatives, who can get additional details from you and will also be able to give you a quote! Please give us a call at 1-800-531-8722. Thank you!