Highlighted
Contributor

USAA has proven time after time that they will do whatever it takes to protect their customers. I have been a member for over 20 years and I can't say I negative comment about this company. From auto insurance to auto loans to home insurance and home loans they have went above and beyond to make sure I was protected. I am currently in the process of getting a VA home loan and everything is going great. My processor Judy xxxx and her crew have done everything in their power to make this as painless as possible. There is a lot of paperwork involved and I think most people don't understand how much work goes into this. Most of the responsibility is on the borrower. In order to make Judy and her crews job easier I have to do my part. Research and find out exactly what documents you are going to have to submit. Get all of them ready before hand. I promise if you do this your loan won't be that bad. USAA is top shelf. Don't hate!

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Millertime5,

We greatly appreciate you taking the time to share you awesome experience with our mortgage team. I will ensure to share you comments with Judy and her management. Thank YOU for being a valued USAA member!