Highlighted
Contributor

I signed up with ADT 11 months ago through the USAA referral. During the sign up the sales rep told me that I had to pay a year up front and then years 2 and 3 would be monthly installments. They told me I had to first pay as a regular customer and then call back in to have the discount retroactively applied to my account. I've called in four times over 11 months to have this done. Today they are now telling me that they don't know why the sales rep 11 months ago didn't apply the USAA members discount to my initial bill but they will not be honoring the discount for that time because they "don't do that". One of the worst companies I have ever dealt with.  

1 REPLY

Highlighted

@ blackca3,

This is truly concerning to hear, and I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration you've experience with ADT.  I'd like to have your concerns reviewed further regarding the ADT discount for USAA members.  I’ve escalated your situation to a subject matter expert who will be reaching out to you to address your concerns.  Please allow 1-2 business days for contact. Thanks~Mike