ADT fails USAA CEO-Executives UPGRADE to a quality company

Called the ADT sales number at 800 453-5716 and talked to "blade" on Friday March 26, 2021. 

We discussed installing an ADT in my home. Blade booked an appointment for Saturday March 27, 2021 at 2 PM for the tech to evaluate the property and recommend a system.  Its now 3:15 and ZERO tech and ZERO phone calls.

USAA Executives, by all the ADT complaints listed on this USAA community site and the BBB site (over 3,000 complaints) its obvious ADT DOES NOT WANT USAA customers to call them.

What is the reason USAA CEO and executives keep pushing ADT to USAA  members?

Its 2021 and a multitude of security alarm companies would welcome USAA members and provide a high qualtiy service.

Patrick

3 REPLIES

Hello Patrick. Thank you for reaching out to us in regards to your experience with ADT. I'm so sorry that they missed the appointment and have not communicated with you. This is not the type of service or experience that we want for our members and this is very troubling. I will be sure that your concerns are escalated to the appropriate area. We appreciate your membership and we thank you for bringing this to our attention. - Heather

So, USAA, what was is the financial relationship between USAA and ADT?

Is USAA open to other security arrangements (other commerical arrangements or DIY systens) that would reduce your risk as the insurance provider?

Hello, @Edwardo.a. Thank you for your membership and reaching out with your inquiry via the USAA Community space. For more than 20 years, we've worked with ADT to bring our members affordable home security options. In addition to providing those affordable options, they have understood our needs to best serve servicemembers and their families by providing military deployment credits.

At this time, it does not appear that USAA has any plans to have direct alliances with other security providers, but still consider all forms of protection classification including home security and fire alarms for homeowners insurance purposes and potential savings opportunities therein. Please, let us know if you have any other questions at all. 

For more information on our partnership and the services provided by ADT, please click here. ~ Steven