Highlighted

Becoming Homeless

Becoming Homeless

Agent Rogan's avatarAgent RoganOccasional Visitor

I am in a desperate spot from helping everyone, to where it is putting me in a homeless state after the 21st of this month. . I need help with finding a place to live asap

Re: Becoming Homeless

Carnivallights's avatarCarnivallightsRegular Visitor

In what city and state do you currently reside?

after7's avatarafter7Visitor

Tony do you have a phone to call me 7068598256

after7's avatarafter7Visitor

Tony call me at 706-859-8256

Thehumbleone's avatarThehumbleoneMember

G-d bless you ... I don't know you but where do you reside at ? What state and city

From Airman to LCDR 04's avatarFrom Airman to LCDR 04Regular Visitor

Tony, Go to the nearest United Methodist church, Ask the Pastor for help finding a Warm Place to Stay, & soon.

God Bless.emperFI

proudamerican88's avatarproudamerican88Occasional Visitor

I will pray for you. Please seek shelter and safety . God never delivers challenges we aren't capable of overcoming. You will get through this. Resources such as churches will help in many ways.

proudamerican88's avatarproudamerican88Occasional Visitor

The 21 st is this Friday

phebert3's avatarphebert3Visitor

@TonyMarineSniper If you still need assistance, please call me at: 302-519-4221 or email me at: phebert3@gmail.com

Contact me as soon as possible, and I will help get you taken care of for a little while and back on your feet. If you aren't able to contact me via either of those methods, leave a comment here and I will get something else arranged in an effort to aid your struggles.

Seeing as my current job still has me traveling the country, I have resources all over. I look forward to hearing from you soon and getting a fellow brother taken care of in his time of need.

Retired!'s avatarRetired!Occasional Visitor

Please let me know if Tony contacted you.  

Popular Topics