Highlighted
🙄"Eye Roll" @Matt7 Unfortunately, you will never get any follow up besides "Your concerns will be routed to the appropriate team for review". That's all we have heard as secured credit card holders for the past 6 years. Nothing changes. I'd suggest you stay away from this card and get a secured card that will have a graduation feature from another bank. If not you will be stuck like many other members are right now will no way out without adversely impacting your credit. @USAA when will you finally graduate these cards?!?
Highlighted
Love the lack of response and respect to USAA members...nothing changes. USAA can you even respond????
Highlighted
I've left repeated voicemails with Albert Gonzalez to follow up on this with no call back. USAA you are failing your members.
Highlighted
(crickets)???
Highlighted

Hi @USAA Social Service - twice over the last two weeks on this thread you (via Rhonda and Colleen) have told me you were escalating my inquiry and I would receive a reply shortly. I never received a reply. To falsely promise a reply, multiple times, is incredibly frustrating as a member. It would have been preferable if you had instead said "we will forward your question to the credit card department but they will not get back to you because they are too busy” or simply “USAA is not able to discuss future product plans" - that would at least have been an honest approach. As it is, you’ve wasted my time and broken trust.

Highlighted
Agree 1000%!!
Highlighted
USAA care to respond??
Highlighted
USAA????