twas the week before christmas, and no subscriber distribution in sight

Really?  

Most Helpful

Hi @Skeeter1*,our apologies for the frustrations this has caused. We've been experiencing longer than normal processing times, which has caused a delay. Dividends started going out 12/9/21 and will continue through next week. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 800-531-8722, our Insurance professionals will be happy to review your specific account details. ~Marie

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES

@ChrisDUSA, Thanks for reaching out. Communication has started for Subscriber's Account distributions and will continue throughout next week. Please keep an eye out for an email or text from us. Thank you! ~Danielle

I would really like to have someone explain to me why it is taking 2 weeks for something that for 30 years took 2 DAYS!

i don't care about the communication, the dist was made on 12 dec.  when will we get the money?  

Why won't USAA admit there is a problem and tell members when the solution will be implemented?  An email to members, a notice on the USAA website, etc. would go a long way to giving members information and confidence in  USAA.

Hi @Skeeter1*,our apologies for the frustrations this has caused. We've been experiencing longer than normal processing times, which has caused a delay. Dividends started going out 12/9/21 and will continue through next week. If you have any additional questions please feel free to call us at 800-531-8722, our Insurance professionals will be happy to review your specific account details. ~Marie

View solution in original post

I called Saturday and was told by USAA there was a delay and it was not known when the problem would be corrected.  It would be nice to have some consistent and accurate information relayed to members.