Got an email to let me know that they now have scheduled transactions back. this was a relief since I know many of us have depended on using that instead of a written checkbook or another program.  It was only available in the mobile app, so off I go to log in and explore.  all it is is a list of future transaction scheuled on your auto pay, doesn't include insurance payments, and doesn't track a running balance. It is basically useless for what we needed it for.  I don't know who the decision maker is in this process but they aren't making good decsions. I don't understand what was so wrong with the old version that you had to take it away. I know I am not alone in this. BRING BACK THE OLD FUTURE TRANSACTIONS!!!!!!!!!

12 REPLIES

@zapster

We appreciate knowing how our members use the tools and services that benefit you most and how we can improve these features. I encourage you to submit any feedback using the Feedback tab located on the right-hand side of most of our webpages on our site. 

I will forward this message along to the appropriate area to review also. Thank you. ~ Lori C

Agree. The new version of horrible and shows how tone deaf USAA is by hiring developers who are clueless at developing financial software.

Yes, the running balance was what made Scheduled Transactions helpful. I can keep a reminder list of upcoming bills on my own, but forecasting what my balance will be at various points in time is the valuable part of the feature.

Hello @modo25, thank you for this feedback. I have forwarded it to the appropriate department for review. ~Sarah 

Ditto. Scheduled Transactions is useless without running balance.  Formerly, it was so nice to have that integrated with the balance history. Now it is separate!? 

As I think about it, when this change was made, were there any improvements? It's flashier. Some may think prettier. The old version was utilitarian but what new features were added? And what were removed?

@KsDad, Thank you for reaching out and sharing your concerns. The scheduled transactions feature is still under construction and will be released as soon as they are ready. We apologize for this inconvenience and we are working diligently on those features in a few months. Tricia

Have to agree...the "reminders" do less than nothing for me.  I can't believe this saga continues...I'm literally baffled by this rollout.  Super happy that our comments are being forwarded, but this is a performance based endeavor.  Forwarding, like reminders, does less than nothing for us.  We don't care how hard you're trying...

Have to agree...the "reminders" do less than nothing for me.  I can't believe this saga continues...I'm literally baffled by this rollout.  Super happy that our comments are being forwarded, but this is a performance based endeavor.  Forwarding, like reminders, does less than nothing for us.  We don't care how hard you're trying...

@Rick M 92, thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. Please be assured we are sharing feedback with the appropriate team for review. I apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you. - Rhonda