Highlighted
Contributor
If 92% of your members stay for life, me and my wife are of the other 8% cause we are leaving USAA our bill pay has been screwed up from the start. One month this one, next month this one. Enough said. SEE YA

1 REPLY

Highlighted

Hi Elmerfudd1,

 

I have passed along your concerns to a banking specialist for review. They will be reaching out directly to you. Thank you.