Highlighted
Contributor

USAA was a good company years ago but the leadership has been self serving and not capable to adminster a large insurance company. The Board members are elected with little or no ability to lead  USAA as they do not have eperience in this field.  USAA should stop all the TV ads and begin to get back to basics starting with customer service training.  As a member for 50 plus years I speak from experienmce!

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

It is just time to leave USAA.

Highlighted

I have been a member of USAA for over 15 years and it upseting that USAA not offering any more benefit for deployer, like decreasing credit card interest rates for deployed member like in the past.  USAA supposed to be one of the most military friendly bank in the market, but recently USAA turning to be regular bank with minimal benefit for military. I have been faithful, pay my bills on time, but I'm starting to questions what is the benefit to stay with USAA. 

Highlighted

@Forsho, first I'd like to thank you for the sacrifices you make for our country and to thank you for your membership. Some changes have been made to discretionary benefits previously available for members going though deployment. Members are encouraged to submit the SCRA Credit Relief form for review to determine of any benefits can be applied. I apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused and appreciate your feedback. We hope you will continue your membership with us going forward. Thank you. - Rhonda