Administrator
Administrator

CREDIT SCORE.jpg

Effective November 15, CreditCheck and CreditCheck & ID Monitor will no longer be serviced through USAA, and all accounts will transition over to Experian to be serviced through them moving forward. USAA Bank has been working with Experian to offer credit check monitoring services to USAA members since 2007.

What does this mean for me?

Your account will automatically transition and continue to be serviced by Experian.

You will keep your current credit monitoring and alerts and will gain access to additional features like Experian Boost™, a free tool designed to help with building credit.

No action is required on your part at this time. We do ask that you ensure your contact information is up to date so you can receive important emails regarding your account. We will send more information next month regarding your plan and transition.

How do I find my Credit Score?

You can view your credit score directly through Experian.com (your credit score will no longer display on “My Account” page on usaa.com).

Where can I get a copy of my credit report?

You can visit http://www.annualcreditreport.com to request a copy of your credit report

Have additional questions? Let us know in the comments below.

2 REPLIES

GREETINGS! I udnerstand that on the 15th you will no longer offer credit scores. It is the 5th now. How can I get my credit score?

@CREDITED, thank you for reaching out. You can visit annualcreditreport.com to request a copy of your credit report which will include the credit score. ~DC