Highlighted

My income is $750 less a month, what can I do in paying the by-weekly pay amount of my USAA loam?

Most Helpful
Highlighted

@Oma Heide, thank you fore reaching out to us for assistance with your loan. I regret to hear about your current financial situation. I encourage you to contact us to discuss options that might be available for you. You may reach us at 1-800-531-8722 or you can chat with us. From the USAA website, you can chat with us by selecting "Ask USAA" or "Contact USAA" after selecting your loan from your accounts list. From the Mobile App, you can select "Help" & "Get Contact Options". Thank you. - Rhonda 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES

Highlighted

@Oma Heide, thank you fore reaching out to us for assistance with your loan. I regret to hear about your current financial situation. I encourage you to contact us to discuss options that might be available for you. You may reach us at 1-800-531-8722 or you can chat with us. From the USAA website, you can chat with us by selecting "Ask USAA" or "Contact USAA" after selecting your loan from your accounts list. From the Mobile App, you can select "Help" & "Get Contact Options". Thank you. - Rhonda 

View solution in original post

Highlighted

Thank you Ronda for your reply!! I will call tomorrow morning about my USAA loan. I am so happy that USAA gave me this loan, and now this COVID-19.

-Heide :-)