Highlighted
Contributor
I have been having major issues with using the webpay method recently. They have double charged 5 times in the last 6 months. Thats not bad looking at it but thats 5 times out of 12 checks. They find a random check laying around and charge me for it. Random charges the amount is 286.80 and I get charge 360 or 460 or random 200 and twice the same check. Id suggest everyone if you use bill pay.

3 REPLIES

Highlighted

Bremrird, Thank you for taking my call today so I can best assist you. We appreciate you bringing this to our attention and allowing the opportunity to research and resolve this issue. Have a great weekend. ~ Lori

Highlighted
The issue still hasnt been resolved that last double charge with no one changing their routine has not been fixed. It seems that this over pay or double pay is on your end not mine or the other party. How much is this commission?
Highlighted

We are so sorry for the difficulties you are currently experiencing with Web BillPay, We would like to personal assist you with your concern. Please contact us at 210-531-USAA (8722), our mobile shortcut #8722 or 800-531-8722. Our business hours are Monday through Friday 7:30am-8:00pm and Saturday 9:00am - 4:00pm All Continental U.S. Time Zones. We look forward to speaking with you. - Darrell