Highlighted
Contributor
How can I connect my USAA checking to my YNAB budget? Keep getting a message saying usaa has a security block.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

@marskat, We appreciate you bringing your questions to our Member Community. We would need to point you in the direction of our Web Support team. They can be reached @ 1-877-632-3002. They can assist with troubleshooting the error your getting. When you dial that number just ask for ' Tech Support '. I hope this helps. Thank you. ~ Suzy

Highlighted
For a data point can you address this issue as this one of Usaa weak points as they don’t allow or work well with financial apps. Is there anything being done with this ?
Highlighted

it is super frustrating, I dont get the data block, but I have to do the 2 factor auth multiple times a day to sync with YNAB. My bank of america accounts and a wells fargo account dont have that problem. Would love to see better support to help people manage their money.

Highlighted

Thanks for the feedback, @member1901. I'll pass that along to our team that works on this area. Have a great evening. - Cathleen