Highlighted
Contributor

Since the "new and improved"  online user interface was introduced, USAA removed the ability to sort transactions by a variety of ways, expecially by transaction amounts. I've complained repeatedly that taking away this feature is a huge step backward.  I now am forced to export transactions into an external spreadsheet to sort via Excel. Repeated calls and feedback submisssions all fall on deaf ears. Today, all I heard during my latest phone comversation was lots of "okay." Well, no, this is not okay. 

Secondly, the export funtion is broken using Safari on a Mac with the latest OS. Chrome works, however.

No one has been able to explain to me why, for several years, the transaction search function requires a range of amounts. If I want to search for $20.10, I have to type that amount into 2 data fields. If I want to search for a specific amount, don't make me type in the number twice! This is not rocket science. I've complained about this repeatedly, but I'm just one voice in a large sea - 30 years as a customer means nothing.

I really would love to have a conversation with the people who sit around in back rooms without windows and design this stuff. But, alas, USAA is far too huge and impersonal to do that. Sad.

1 REPLY

Highlighted

WingsThree,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us in Community, it is very valuable to us. I have sent this over to our Web tech team for review and consideration. Thank you, have a great holiday!