Unsecured loan to be able to pay and lower my monthly bills. I need a bill consolidation loan.

Highlighted
Contributor

I have approximately 4-5k in monthly bills.  I PAY my bills on time, but would like to inquire a loan to pay lower monthly payments...and build my credit even higher.  PLEASE help me.  

5 REPLIES

Hello @Kathleen's ACCOUNT, you are able to apply for a personal loan online. To do this please go to Products and select Banking/Loans. If you do need additional assistance please call us at 210-531-8722. -Colleen

Highlighted

Need unsecured loan to get ahead and pay lower monthly payments, and enable my credit score to rise.

Highlighted

Thank you for your interest in an unsecured loan with USAA. You can apply online at anytime. Simply go to Products, then choose Personal Loan to submit your application. If you would rather apply over the phone, you may also call our Loan Originations Department at 1-800-531-8722 or 210-531-8722 or #8722 from a mobile device. Our normal business hours are Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT; Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.

Highlighted

I am not behind in any bills EXCEPT medical.   Please help me with a loan to consolidate, and lower my monthly financial outcome.  I work three (3) jobs.   My credit is 660.  All I want to do is get in front of my finances.

Thank you.

Highlighted

Thank you for your interest in an unsecured loan with USAA. I can certainly understand the need to consolidate, and lower your monthly financial outcome. You can apply online at anytime. Simply go to Products, then choose Personal Loan to submit your application. If you would rather apply over the phone, you may also call our Loan Originations Department at 1-800-531-8722 or 210-531-8722 or #8722 from a mobile device. Our normal business hours are Monday - Friday 5:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. CT; Saturday 6:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. CT and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 6 p.m. CT.