Highlighted
Contributor
IF YOUR ACCOUNT GETS HACKED JUST KNOW THAT USAA WILL NOT HELP YOU! INSTEAD THEYLL MAKE YOU PAY BACK WHATEVER MONEY IS TAKING FROM YOUR ACCOUNT. BE CAREFUL. USAA ISNT A GOOD BANK.

4 REPLIES

Highlighted

What exactly do you mean 'your account gets hacked' ?

I've had my debit card number cloned and USAA called me when it was used to make charges in 2 distance cities minutes apart and the money was returned to my account by the next day.   I find USAA very helpful.

Remember though, despite the excellent fraud protection functions that USAA has they can't prevent everything.  If is our responsibility as account holders to check our statements and timely notify them if there are fraudulent transactions.

USAA is a fine bank.  

Highlighted

727;

I agree with your comments!

Everyone - Visit this USAA LINK for a related Advice Article with important Security Related Links.

Account Takeover: A Dire Online Crime

Account Security is Everybody's Business!

Highlighted

Drewbear, what exactly happened with you?

Highlighted

I completely DISAGREE with you. My wife's account had charges against it from Germany and UK becuase someone stole her card information. I called USAA and they refunded the money that day. On another occasion I had my wallet stolen from my vehicle being broken into. The next morning I logged in and noticed over $3000.00 worth of charges at various Walmarts and gas stations. USAA removed all the charges and replaced my money. No other bank would do that. USAA is Awesome.